electronica India at a glance
Founded in 2000, electronica India is now the leading platform in India focusing on electronic components, systems, applications and solutions.
Key facts about electronica India 2018*
- Over 25,000 square meters of exhibition space (gross)
- Over 25,000 trade visitors
- 592 exhibitors from 27 countries
- Global players: Alps Electric, Cermet Resistronics, Fujitsu Electronics, Hicotronics Devices, Hirose, ICAPE Group, Littelfuse, Millenium Semiconductors, Murata, Mouser, Nichicon Corporation, Nexperia, Phoenix Contact, PIC, ROHM, Singapore Dai-Ichi, SM Electronic, ST Micro, Standex, Sumida and Swingtel Communications, to name a few.
* Joint figures for electronica India and productronica India 2018 at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC) in Bengaluru
Wide geographical reach
The venue alternates between the two Indian economics hubs Delhi and Bengaluru on a yearly basis in September.
The complete range of products
The fair takes place in conjunction with productronica India and presents the entire value-added chain of the electronics industry.
Global business platform
High-quality visitors on Planet e including decision-makers from India and abroad ensure huge potential for new business in the global electronics markets.
First-rate supporting program
Multifaceted and future-oriented: electronica India features first-rate forums and events, which highlight the latest market trends and technologies. Our forums, conferences, presentations of application examples and panel discussions will give you additional momentum and background information.
Over 5,800 exhibitors and 200,000 visitors combined at electronica and productronica in Munich, China and India prove the fact: Our exhibition network provides maximum diversities and opportunities for your business.